Employee benefits, next to salary, are the most valued part of compensation packages for employees. Great benefits can make the difference between getting and retaining the best candidates, and making due. With constant changes to work place & healthcare law, like California’s Mandatory Sick Leave starting in July 2015, business owners are finding it difficult just keeping up with what can be very complex regulations.
That’s where we come in. Clients of OmegaComp HR partners with benefits brokers to provide anywhere from assistance to full administration of your employee benefit plan for any sized business with the expertise of full-time specialized benefits consultants.
OmegaComp’s Benefits Administration Services:
Administration of Services
- Renewals/Open Enrollment
- New Hire Eligibility & Enrollment
- Auditing & Reconciliation
- Improved admistration of:
- Medical, dental & vision
- Life insurance, ADD&D
- Short-term and long-term disability
- GAP insurance
- EAP and Pre-paid Legal
- Provide Federal COBRA Third Party Administrator set-up.
- HIPAA Compliance
- Health Care Reform (PPACA) Compliance
- ACA compliance
- Monthly auditing, claims review and service
- Track new hire eligibility and notify you of age band changes.
- Process/respond to the issuing agency for National Medical Support Notices.
You will gain a fully-versed department of experts at your disposal to help you navigate complex regulations for the Affordable Care Act, short and long term disability plans, FSA, HSA and cafeteria 125 plans.
OmegaComp HR’s benefit services provides you with online software* reports and we take the pain out of the renewal process. Your employees can coordinate with us directly for support and guidance with their benefits, open enrollment, and renewal.
*some restrictions apply